Monday, June 20, 2016

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Father's Day/Masculine card


  Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you are having a great week, and for all you Mothers out there, I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!
   For this weeks challenge, we will be celebrating all those Fathers out there with a Father's Day or Masculine card.  I wish that I could tell you that I spend time making my card, but it took all of 5 minutes.  I recently started getting Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin monthly kits, and I made this card with this months kit.  It's great when you are pinched for time.
   Last month the entries were amazing!!!!  They were all so wonderful, and I want to thank you for playing with us.  Ugh....picking the TOP 3 was so difficult, but here they are:

                                                                         Suzi Mac

                                                                      Beckie

Peggy T

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!



      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Father's Day/Masculine" projects
Peggy
Michelle

 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC221...Have a great day and happy creating!

9 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 3, congrats to the other ladies.
Hugs Suzi x

Michelle Quinno said...

So glad you used your Paper Pumpkin!! I made a few of those myself. ;-) Awesome Top 3!

Janice said...

Fabulous makes from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
Janice x

Unknown said...

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
Remember to get Dad something nice for FathersDay. Make feel your Father special with Zobello Men clothing and accessories.

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge!

نقل اثاث دبي said...


Very nice and perfectinformation for me i am
daily check your blog for more information thanks for sharing!

Rajan Mhatre said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.
Click here for notebook cover printing

Marble Supplier Dubai said...

I wanted to extend my gratitude for the continuous flow of valuable insights you share. Your articles have become a trusted source of knowledge for many.


Marble Supplier in Sharjah