Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Pumpkins


   Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.  It was a GORGEOUS weekend here in New England.  The weather couldn't have been anymore perfect.  It was so perfect, that I forgot to do my project for this weeks challenge.  I was so busy enjoying family time, that I forgot to create my project.  oopsss...  This week, Peggy has challenged us to create a project that involves pumpkins.  So what do you say...Lets see those pumpkin projects...
   Last weeks birthday projects were STUNNING!  The TOP 3 are:

                                                                          Kaija    

                                                                            Ruth

                                                                               Mervi
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!


      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Pumpkins" projects.
Gale
                                                                                   Mary


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC212...Have a great day and happy creating!


4 comments:

Kaija said...

WOW, my card for the TOP 3!
Thank you very much to you and congratulations to all the other also!
Hugs Kaija<3

Fikreta said...

great dt cards

Mimi said...

Thank you for a fun challenge and loving the inspiration by the DT, well done ladies :) xx

Mervi said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to the Top 3;-))m