Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Chllenge: Celebrations





   Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend and Holiday.  My family and I went to the beach for the first time this year, and while it was chilly (60 and windy), it was still sunny and lovely.  The beach is my favorite place on earth and I find some much peace there.
    For this weeks challenge, Peggy wants to see wants to see your celebration projects.  I know, mine isn't a typical celebration theme, but with my busy life, I wanted to make a card for a friend who I don;t get to see as much as I would like to, so I am celebrating my friendship with her.  I really wanted to make a card for my daughter, who is turning 14 tomorrow (gulp), but I spent hours searching for a good gymnast Digi and stamp and came up with NOTHING....There has to be a cute Gymnastics stamp, there just has to be...if you find one, let me know :) So, with no card, I will share a pic of my girl, who I love to pieces.



  We had a TON of entries for last weeks anything goes challenge, which I was thrilled to see.  After my deliberation, the TOP 3 are:


                                                                        Mee

                                                                         Sandee

                                                                          Gloria



Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!


        Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Celebration" projects

                                                                          Peggy


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC202...Have a great day and happy creating



5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

JanR said...

Hi Kristen. Have you seen this? Georgia the Gymnast

Planetsusie said...

Beautiful creations girls, thank you for this lovely challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge and wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG

Mee Foon said...

Thank you for holding this challenge blog and selecting my card as part of the top three. It must have been very difficult task with all the beautiful entries.