Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Animals

   Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you all had a great weekend.  My family and I had a great weekend. Sat we visited family and Sunday we took a trip to Boston and road the Boston Duck Tours, which was super fun.  For all the years we have lived in New England, we have never done the duck tours.  I am so glad we did. For those that are not familiar, you board a Truck that also is a boat, and your tour around Boston and get a brief Boston history. It really was great and even sparked our interest to go visit other sites in Boston that we have never seen.  After the boat tour, we went and visited the Christian Science center and tour the area.  Ever since I did a paper on Christian Science religion in Nursing school, I have wanted to visit the center. I find it very interesting, and the area is gorgeous!  From there, we visited and ate dinner at Bostons north end, which is famous for its Italian food. It was sooo yummy, and a great end to a perfect day.
   I also had a chance to do some coloring this weekend, and I made this card for this weeks animal challenge.  I used this Lily of the Valley stamp, and created this simple card.  I have been really trying to improve on my coloring skills, and try some new techniques, while my bunny isn't perfect, I am trying, and practice makes perfect.
   Last weeks Birthday challenge was a great success and the projects were gorgeous and as always, inspiring!  With that being said, last weeks TOP 3 are:

                                                                          JanR

                                                                           Laine

                                                                           Lidya


      Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
                 Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Birthday" projects!

                                                                            Peggy

                                                                             Gale

                                                                          Jovita

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC184...Have a great day and happy creating


4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! What sweet animals. Mine's kinda hidden but she wanted to play along. LOL xxD

Laine said...

So delighted that my card was picked as one of the Top 3 last week. Thank you so much and congratulations to all the winners.
Laine
xx

Michelle Quinno said...

This is wicked cute, Kristen! So glad you had a good trip to Boston. My boys loved the duck tour when they were younger.

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! You've made my day! Congrats to the other winners as well.