Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Back to School


Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend. This weeks challenge is bittersweet for me.  My babies started back at school today. My daughter is entering the 8th grade and my son, and youngest is going into 6th.  The reason why this year is so hard for me, is because my baby is in Middle school..WHAT!!! How did that happen.  I swear when I look at him, I still see him all snuggled up with his blanket...UGH...I am a wreck...The time is going by to fast and before you know it, I am going to blink and they will be heading to college and then getting married...Blah....I can't think about it!
   So, we are celebrating back to school this week here at Going Grey.  I had this super cute Precious moments image, and I have been waiting to use her and she fits the challenge just perfect.  I have been really trying to work on coloring hair. This is not my best..UGH!  So, I know some of your kids have already gone back to school, but I would love for you to join us this week with a school theme project!
    Last weeks entries for the Animal challenge were AWESOME.....I loved every single one. I managed to choose 3, so with that being said, Last WEEKS TOP 3 are:

                                                                          Stephanie

                                                                             Diane

 Mimi



       Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
                 Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Back to school" projects!



                                                                            Gale

                                                                            Mary

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC185...Have a great day and happy creating


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. What an honor!! I feel your pain on children growing up too fast. Mine are past middle school (actually my grandson just started K-4 last week) but I still wonder where the time went. Wasn't it just yesterday our son was our grandson's age??

Mimi said...

WOW - what a surprise this morning to find I was chosen as one of your Top 3, thank you so much for creating a wonderful start to my day :) Hang onto the memories created every day, they are so very precious :) :) Hugs Mimi xxxxx