Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sorry......

   Happy Thursday! It's been a bit since I have posted. Life gets in the way sometimes. My kids are in their last two weeks of school, and it seems like there is some social event or school event everyday, and when there isn't, I am working.  I have been coloring images, but i haven't had a chance to put a card together until yesterday.  I have been dying to use my Stampotique Originals  raindrop stamp but I really wasn't sure what I was going to use it for (except in a journal page), and then I started playing around, and decided that I would use my Agatha Star stamp, as she looks sad to me, and bam, the card was formed.  A quick and simple card.  Well, that is all I have for today. I am off to get the house cleaned, and make dinner. I hope you have a great day and better weekend:)


3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wicked cute, Kristen!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wicked cute, Kristen!

Kay Wallace said...

I totally remember when my kids were in school and the last two weeks drained both the and me! But, you finally took some time for yourself and created a beautiful card! Good for you! Love the layers and the texture created by the patterned papers. Love Agatha Star, Kristen (I have her already!). Well done!