Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Give Thanks


Happy Tuesday & Happy November!!! I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty busy, 3 Hockey games, a visit to my MIL's, and I managed a few hours with the girls to do some coloring.  I really do love my little "crafty" group of ladies, and I cherish our once a month get together.  Nothing like girl talk, healthy food, and crafts to create a great day!
   So, I can't believe it's November already and we are just approx 7 weeks away from Christmas....How the heck did that happen.  Honestly, where did the time go.  I guess i should start thinking about Christmas shopping,and gift making....  Well, before I lose myself in Christmas, let me pull myself back into November and celebrate this weeks Challenge with: Give Thanks...This week we want to see your Thanksgiving, or thankful cards.   For the Challenge, I used Pretty Pumpkin rubber stamp, which is available at I Brake For Stamps.  I went with a grateful sentiment, and will be sending this card to my sweet little nice Rowan for Thanksgiving.  This image would be great for fall, Thanksgiving, or any fall Birthday or note card.  I love these Chelsea Le Design stamps.  They are super fun to color...
   WOWZERS....As you may know, Halloween is a favorite for me and you all did such fabulous projects.  It was impossible for me to pick the TOP 3 this week, so Peggy did it for me, and her TOP 3 from the Halloween challenge are:

                                                                             Christy
                                                                            Glenda
                                                                            Tracey

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


 Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Give Thanks" projects!

Jovita

 Michelle

Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC165.....Have a great day and happy creating!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous cards all around!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Great DT inspiration and I have so much to be thankful for. I am joining in your challenge fun this week. Hugs, Antoinette

Glenda Atkins said...

Thanks so much for the TOP 3 placement for my Halloween card in the last challenge. I'm honoured!
glendaxx