Thursday, June 27, 2013

TweedleDee & Tweedledum!


Happy Thursday! Are you saying, "what in the world"....LOL...Here is a new image from I Brake From Stamps. It is from the Rick St. Dennis Digi line, which I have become a HUGE fan of...I find the images very different, and FABULOUS to color!!!  When I first saw this image, I knew I had to have it! It is crazy, and hysterical all at the same time, and if you had not had a chance to check out the new Digi line at IBFS, you have got to see these images....MUST haves in my book.  The image I used today is Tweedledee Dee & Tweedledum ...I went with a simple design, as the image is busy, but I like how it turned out!  If you love these images as much as I do, head over to I Brake For Stamps and use my DT discount SAVE10KRISTEN and save 10% on your total purchase.  Well, that is all I have today. I am off to write a paper for my history class....blahhhh....hope you have a great evening, and happy creating!