Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Graduation, Wedding or Anniversary



Happy Tuesday, it's kind of hard to say that, as I sit here and watch the news and watch all the devastation in Oklahoma after the terrible tornado.  I will continue to pray for all of Oklahoma and the families affected by this devastation.
    With that being said, I would like to move on to a happier note.  This past Thursday, I took a class with  Dina Wakley , and boy did I get inky....I will have to share pics at a later post, but it was a great class and I learned lots.  Sat, I attended a First Communion for one of my very good friends son, and Sat night I attend a 50th Birthday party, and then on Sunday, I attend one of my LSS yard sale.  It was a very busy weekend, but a great weekend!
   As you can see, this weeks challenge is Graduation, Wedding, Anniversary.  I decided to go with a wedding theme.  I used a great stamp from I Brake For Stamps, and you can find the stamp here, and if you love the stamp and would like to purchase it, don't forget to use My DT 10% code on the right side of my blog.  I just love this stamp....don't you?
    Moving on to last weeks Mother's Day Challenge and the fantastic projects that you all created.  WowEE....you all are amazing. It is always so hard to choose the TOP 3, and this week is no different. It was so hard to pick this week, but after much deliberations, the TOP 3 are:
Donna
 
Jan R
 
Julie P
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Graduation, Wedding, or Anniversary" Creations!
 
Peggy
 
Michelle
 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC153.....Have a great day and happy creating

8 comments:

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! I'm honoured!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, wonderful cards girls
Hugs julie P

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous! i love your beautiful card...the papers are simply gorgeous :)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful creations DT.

Michelle Quinno said...

I was wondering if you signed up for Dina's class! Beautiful card!

Craftdee said...

Thanks so much for my "Top 3"... I'll display my badge with pride :-) I love the great inspiration this week too, Donna

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Wonderful inspiration - thanks for sharing your cards!
Helen x

OlgaB said...

Lovely challenge and great inspiration! Have a great day!