Thursday, May 30, 2013

A little piece of Summer!

Happy Thursday!  Happy it is, after two almost two weeks of rain and cold, it is sunny and 90....it really has been a long time coming, as we have had a VERY long cold and snowy winter!  Today I am sharing a little summer cheer with you, with this Little Birdie card I created. I used the birdhouse image by I Brake For Stamps, and some new DP I just purchased.  I have to say, I was a little intimated by the bird, as I wasn't sure how could I color it, but I think it turned out ok.  I completely love the flowers on this image. I can promise that this won't be the last time you see this image, as I can imagine it in every color, with all kinds of DP. 
   As always, if you love this image and want to purchase it, please feel free to use my DT discount code: SAVE10KRISTEN and get 10% off your entire purchase.  Well, I am off to soak up some Vitamin D. Enjoy your day! Happy creating!

No comments: