Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Bingo


Happy Tuesday! Are you ready for a super fun challenge this week? This week we are playing BINGO!
For this weeks challenge, I used the top line for my BINGO. I used Cammy with Gifts from I Brake For Stamps, (
Save 10% on your order when you use: SAVE10KRISTEN)and for my BINGO, I used glitter on her bows, I used flowers in my corners, and my image has ribbons in it. BINGO. It's as simple as that.
  This week I had a REALLY hard time picking the Valentines Day challenge TOP 3, so I had to recruit some of my DT members to help me pick, and the TOP 3 from the Valentines challenge are:
TRACY
 Cheryl
Tracy Payne
R. Myers
 Amy


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "BINGO" Creations.

Kim
Peggy
Michelle
Jovita

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC146.....Have a great day and happy creating



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! Congrats to everyone! :-)

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, she's adorable and I love all those pink flowers with the black leaves.

Andrea said...

wonderful work from design team inspirational and a great blog thank for a fab challenge Andrea x

Dunja Trautmann said...

The DT Creations are stunning. Like them. Thank you for this challenge. I enjoyed to play with you.

Hugs, Dunja xx