Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keep Calm and Journal It out!

Happy Hump Day!!! Here we are at Wednesday already. This week is going by quickly, which makes me happy.  I am ready for the weekend already :)
So it's Wednesday and and Wednesdays on my blog mean Stampotique Designers challenge. Sadly, this is my last week playing with the Stampotique Design team.  My month is over and I have had a great time playing with such talented ladies. Every week they make drool over there creations.  
       This weeks challenge is "Do what you Love".  I love to journal, and not only did  I make a journal page, but I made a journal page about journaling....hehehehe.  This is a pretty basic page, but I completely love the supergirl
image from Stampotique. She is perfect for so many different projects.  I colored her with copics, and then cut her out to add to my page.  I used Dylusion ink spays, and Dylusions border stamps. My saying is computer generated.  I hope you enjoyed my journal page and if you are looking for some amazing inspiration, you should head on over to the Stampotiques Designers Challenge, and come an play with us.....
Well, that is all I have today. I hope you have a wonderful day and week. Happy Creating :)
    

6 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Love it! Very cool sentiment! Thanks for playing with us this month, you did an amazing job. XOXO

Sue said...

Fabulous Kristen, I love these colours xx

Jane Wetzel said...

hey Kristen! A perfect creation for the challenge! This is definitely "speaking" to me! Love journaling!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic, Kristen! Love the colors and the cute image, etc.

roc said...

Great work.

salamanda said...

Wonderful strong page and yes journaling does help get it out.