Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge:Pick 3



Happy Tuesday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I am happy to say that my family and I had a very relaxing weekend and Since Sunday was opening day for the New England Patriots (NFL), we all hung around in our pjs till 4pm....LOVE IT!!! Weekends like that almost never happen, so when they do, I take full advantage of them.
   We have a super fun challenge for you this week, it is called pick 3:Ribbon, Pearls, Red, Die Cut/Punches, Glitter, Distress, Embossing, Buttons, Paper Piecing, Blue.
For this weeks challenge, I used blue, red and distressed. ( I have basically given up using embellishments on the cards I am using, to save cost on shipping).  My Dad's birthday is coming up and he will be getting this card from me. I know, it is 2 boys, but my Dad LOVES football and I colored them red and blue for that Patriots, so he is getting it :)

  The entries for last weeks Humor challenge were FABULOUS, and as always it was super hard to pick, but after much ho, and humming, the TOP 3 from last week are:

                                                                                  Dee
 
Katie
 
Crafty and Green
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Pick 3" Creations
 
 
 
 
 
 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC130.....Have a great day and happy creating
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




9 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card for the Top 3! And big congrats to the other winners!
Off to play again this week for sure :)

Basement Stamper said...

adorable image!

deesdesigns said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for the Top 3, I had a blast making it and I'm so glad you enjoyed it too! congrats to the other winners!!!

Claire Spielman said...

I'm new to your blog and decided to enter your challenge with this VERY special card/album I created for my Sister's birthday. Hope you like it and it has more than just ribbons,glitter, embossing etc.
Your "My Hero" card is awesome!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com.

Crafty and Green said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I'm Honored! Great Challenge! Congrats to the other winners!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Claire Spielman said...

I'm at it again and couldn't resist the challenge! I used Red, Die Cut/Punches,& Glitter for the Halloween card. Thanks for keeping me creative!
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

Fab DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards DT and fun challenge!
Tammy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant DT cards great challenge..hugs Ginny x