Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Bingo


Happy Tuesday!!! and it truly is a happy Tuesday for me. I am on VACATION, and sitting by the lake near the White Mountains in New Hampshire posting my blog.....Ahhhhh life is good, isn't it! We are having a great time, tubing, boating, swimming arcades, and so much more. Today is our last day at the lake and then we head to Wells Maine to finish off our vacation. So sad when it's all over, and even sader that the kids and I start school in almost 2 more weeks....boohoooo.


Anyways, we have a super fun challenge for you this week. It is something new for us, and we hope you like it as much as we did. This weeks challenge is BINGO
All you have to do is get one bingo anyway. If you look at my card, you will see that I used flowers, punches, and a Digi image (a fab Tiddly Inks image :) and that ='s BINGO! Simple right?

Ok, now for last weeks Fabulous TOP 3:

Victoria:

Tammy:
Dawn:





Congrats ladies, your cards are Gorgeous! Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" badge at the right side of my blog. Thanks for playing.

The winner from last weeks challenge is :
Here are your random numbers:

54 Timestamp: 2011-08-10 02:46:53 UTC
Pinky....Please e-mail me @ k.catalano@comcast.net so I can get your prize to you.


And no for the DT's amazing cards playing Bingo!


Frances:
Jackie:
Jovita:
Mary:
Peggy:
Tanya
:


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC76......Have a great day and happy creating !



















6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE the DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Lucky girl! Enjoy the rest!

Love the way your card came out - it's adorable!

Tammy said...

Thank you! I am thrilled to be part of the top 3! Congrats to all the winners!
...and adorable cards this week DT!

Jilly said...

It is very beautiful and unique design. You always add the perfect finishing touches in each and every work, I can't wait to try this new technique soon.
real estate in toronto

Julia said...

Great Challenge! Lovely work!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Gorgeous work DT. I love the Bingo theme, it was a very fun challenge to try out.