Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Buttons or Bows




Happy Tuesday! I hope you have been enjoying your summer thus far! I know for some of you, your babies have or are headed back to school soon. My Kids and I have 4 weeks left before we go back to school. I am not looking forward to that at all. I have been enjoying my summer with the kids, and i'm just not ready for it to end! The kids and I are headed to the beach this Thursday and Friday, and then We all leave for a full week vacation next week. We are really looking forward to spending a "family" vacation together! Great way to end the summer!!!!

We have another SUPAH fun challenge for you this week, and one of my favorite companies are sponsoring........



This weeks Going Grey with SCrap-Creations Challenge is: Buttons or Bows or both :), and our Fabulous sponsor this week is the absoultley Amazing Prairie Fairy Designs! They have the cutest images and I just adore them. My DT and I were able to use The Prairie Faries newly released images to make our projects today, and it was so hard for me to pick a image, as they are all so cute. I decided to go with the Punker girl. She is so cute!


We had some great entrys last week. Fabulous cards everyone, but as you know, there can only be 3 TOP 3. The TOP 3 from last weeks Favorite Holiday challenge are:


Lisa Haines:

Jennifer:
Lisa M:
Great cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the "I made Top 3" on the right side of my blog!

Now for the DT's cards using Prairie Fairy images:
Frances:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Tanya:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC75......Have a great day and happy creating
















6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute, Kristen!! I love what you did with those papers. I need to use mine one of these days!

Dawn Frost said...

Awesome cards ladies, Tanya LOVE your image and how you coloured him, totally adorable! I only used buttons, my horse didn't want a bow, lol! Thanks for a great challenge.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVING the creations this week!

Deanne :)

ThePurplePlace said...

WOW! What a wonderful surprise!! I'm very honored to be one of the TOP 3! THANK YOU!!!

Lis

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally sweet samples ladies! Hugs ~S~

Julie said...

Love these samples the DT created! Glad I could play along this week!