Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: Flowers




Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter if you celebrated! I had a great weekend. Saturday I was able to catch up on errands and things at home, and Saturday night we spent a little time with my extended family. We started Sunday at a few early time of 3:30am, when my son woke up everyone to tell us that the Easter bunny came....argh....so cute, but it made for a very tired day! We spent the day with both my parents and my in laws. It was a nice low key Easter!



Wow....you all went to town with your cards last week. Whata great turnout. I love looking at all your amazing creations!



So, this week we have another fabulous challenge for you, with a wonderful brand new sponsor; Stitchy Bear...... With spring in the air, and mothers day approaching, we have decided that this weeks challenge theme is: FLOWERS! The winner of this weeks challenge will receive a GC from the stitchy bear store.




Now for last weeks Top 3!!!





Deanne:

Forgotten Scraps:

Gry: Great cards ladies.......Please feel free to grab the "I made Top 3" badge on the left side of my blog.
This weeks lucky winner of the the GC to Tiddly Inks is:


Here are your random numbers:

48 Timestamp: 2011-04-26 03:48:28 UTC
Lisa S




Please contact me with your info




Now for the amazing DT cards using the stitchy Bear images.

Frances:
Jackie:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Tanya:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC61......Have a great day and happy creating










































8 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

These are all so wonderful! Amazing work!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card Kristen, love the papers ;-)

ThePurplePlace said...

Fabulous card! Congrats to the Winner and also to the TOP 3!!!

Way to go girls! Keep 'em coming!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Now those are adorable DT cards!

Thanks so very much for choosing me for Top 3 - means the world to me!!!

Deanne :)

Create With Joy said...

I just discovered your lovely blog and I'm delighted to sign on as a new follower and join this week's challenge!

Have a fabulous week!
Ramona

http://create-with-joy.com

Theresa's Studio said...

Great cards. Hope stamped flowers meet the challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Thanks for the delightful challenge - love those Stitchy Bear images tht DT used!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Thanks so much for picking my entry - this makes my day! :D Nothing like a cheery clown to cure the grumpies. ;D