Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Friendship



HAPPY TUESDAY! Is it a happy day where you are? Well, let me tell you a little of what is going on in New Hampshire this week......ready????? SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW. I can't remember a time when we have had so much snow. It seems every week we are getting hit with 10-20 inches of snow, and this week is no different. They are forcasting 20-24 inches of snpw on Wednesday. I can't take it anymore. My poor babies will be in school till July if this keeps going. So, it looks like we will be snowed in a few days this week. I will try to keep the kids busy and get some studying done. WHAT THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?


This week we have a great challenge and a great sponsor for you! This Weeks challenge is a easy one: Friendship. As card makers, we always need cards for our friends. So be creative and show us your friendship cards.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is: Di's Digi Downloads! They are offering 5 free digis to this weeks winner. Did I mention, How cute these images are?????? So, why don;t you come and play with us this week.!
Let's not forget last weeks challenge, where we had a FABULOUS turnout, with some amazing cards! Here is another week where I had a really hard time picking the TOP 3! After much contemplating, this weeks TOP 3 are:

Leanne:


Wendy:
Tracy:

Fabulous cards and projects ladies....You are all so creative........Please feel free to grab the top 3 badge on the right side of my blog!


The winner of last weeks challenge was chosen randomly at Random.org is......

Here are your random numbers:

38 Timestamp: 2011-02-01 03:43:20 UTC

Tracy Payne
Tracy, you are the winner of the $10.00 GC for One Stop Card Crafts. Please e-mail me your info, so I can get you your prize.


Now for the DT's FABULOUS creations:



Jackie:
Kim:
Mary:
Peggy:

weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC49.......Have a great day and happy creating





10 comments:

Donna said...

I'll take your snow, you can have our ice! We're supposed to get more than in inch of ice with snow on top. The freezing rain started about 8pm last night and the trees are already bending to the ground. So far we still have electricity but they are telling us to expect wide spread power outages. The worst is supposed to be today and tonight. Ugh! I'd much rather be home right now (at work) making a friendship card! Good luck with your weather. Stay safe and warm.

Michelle Quinno said...

I guess I would rather have the snow than ice but where are we going to put it?!! I hope they treat the roads soon!

This card is fabulous, Kristen!! I love how it turned out.

The DT cards are amazing!

p.s. Mary's link isn't working for me.

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card! Sorry the weather is still bad :-( Try to get some studying done while you are stuck at home.

Leanne said...

This card is adorable!!! I just wanted to say thank you for picking me to be in the top 3!! I am truly honored!! I will grab the blinkie and add it to my blog! Congrats to all the winners and again thank you for brightening my day!! Hugs, Leanne

dj1952 said...

I love the cards by the DT and the challenge. I hope to be able to enter a second one before the challenge is over. Sorry about your weather also. I won't complain at all about the cold weather here in NC. (I guess I just did, didn't I.) LOL Hugs, dj1952

Crafteezee said...

Kristen, thanks for choosing me in your Top 3 and I'm also your winner. I have emailed you a couple of times but not sure if there's a problem as I haven't heard back from you, so thought I'd leave a message here.

Thanks,

Tracy x

Di said...

Hey ladies ! well these cards are fabulous and i would like to ask may i sue them all on my Digi site with links to you all of course?
THANKYOU They are fab!
Hugs Di
please email me at Diane.carubia@ntlworld.com

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards DT, Jackie's bunny is just adorable! Thanks for a great challenge.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3!!! Made my day!! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Good morning - your Mr Linky is down 12 hours early. I would still like to enter please :)

See my Friendship card <a href="http://iaintnowriter.blogspot.com/2011/02/stampfairy-challenge-lace-hearts.html> here </a>

Deanne :)