Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Stamping Bazaar-Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of The Stamping Bazaar Blog Hop. I have have the pleasure of showing you Marina Neira's new Marvin image. Let me introduce you to Marvin Eating Candy Apple.

I have to tell you, when I first saw this image, I was jumping up and down. It is the cutest image EVER! How stinkin cute is Marvin Eating the Candy apple. I freakin love him. I also had a great time making this card. I feel like the red in the midst of a black and white card, really makes the card pop. On the apple, I applied a glaze to give the apple a shiney, sticky appearence. I am not
sure if you are able to tell this from the pic, and because I love my Martha stewart Goo Punch, I add it whenever possible :)



So, what do you think???? Do you love Marvin as much as I do?



With today being day 2 of the 3 day hop, we still have one more day and one more SUPER CUTE MARVIN TO GO. . Each day, one lucky winner will be chosen to win to win that day's featured digi. So, what do you have to do to win???? All you have to do is participate in the blog hop and make sure you comment on all three stamping Bazaars Blog post, which you can find here. The Stamping Bazaar post will close on Saturday 12:00am EST

and that's not all............

There will be one grand prize of all three Marvin digis given to ONE Facebook fan chosen at random. You can join the Stamping Bazaar Face book page here!


So, if your hopping through the TSB blog hop and you arrived from Kellie Winnell's blog, you are in the right place. If you would like to start at the beginning you can go to Barbara Sproat's blog and hop along. If have the time, be sure to check out the amazing DT's creations. The are all so very talented. From here, your next stop on the blog hop is Kylie Kueter's blog.

Barbara Sproat

Emma & Susan

Kellie Winnell

Kristen Catalano (me)

Kylie Kueter


Thanks for stopping by today. We would love for you to join us tomorrow for the last day of The Stamping Bazaar blog hop!!!! Happy Creating!



21 comments:

Peta's Blog said...

Wow Kristen, another amazing card, I love the way you think! Love that spider, the papers, everything!!! Hugs xoxo Peta

Sue from Oregon said...

This card brought a big smile to my face...so funny!

Kellie said...

WOW your colouring of Marvin is amazing and I am loving that sentiment, sooooo suiting!
Hugs xx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Kristen! I love the embossing and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Kylie

Fabella said...

Great turn of the image! Love your card, so amazing!

KanataNewf said...

marvin has got to be the cutest ... adorable!

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW!!!! Just when I think I've seen AMAZING, I see even more AMAZING creations!!! This is just STUNNING, and you are right, the red with the black and white really DOES make this adorable card "pop" I just LOVE the dripping red paper.... What a creative idea!
Hugs,
Lynda

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Kristen this is soooooooo CUTE!!! What a fun card awesome gf!! LOVE THIS!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute Kristen! Love the design and colors!

Wilfreda said...

I love this card! The black and red are perfect for this image.

Lorraine said...

this is a great card love the colours xx

Basement Stamper said...

Love the red with the black/white and you are right, this image is too freakin' cute!

Woodland Circus said...

Sooo adorable! I like the cheeky yet dark twist you've taken with it.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, who knew this image could be even cuter??? Another gorgeous card Kristen!! love the dripping goo! lol

Pia said...

LOVE IT!

Jemica Dabney said...

Great Card! I love the Marvin images!

chrisw said...

Love your web background..Tried to leave a comment at kellie's but wouldn't accept my email

Shazza said...

just gorgeous x

anja said...

omg this is great,love it
gr anja

Mary C said...

I love, love, love this card. It must be the image, or the colors or the layout or everything because you do fabulous work! Another great creation!

Jennifer M. said...

I love this card! The image is so cuteeee. I have to get it now. Beautiful job on your card. :D