Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Christmas in July!


Happy Tuesday!!!! I do love Tuesday. Wanna know why??? Because Tuesday's = Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. We had a fantastic turn out last week. I hope you all are enjoying the challenges as much as I am.

For my card today, I used a stamp that has been seriously neglected. I bought this Amuse stamp years ago, and never used it. But when I was looking for X-mas stamps, I knew I wanted to use this one. If I decide to make mass Christmas cards this year, I may make this card! What do you think?

But before we start with this week, let me tell you about last weeks Top 3. It is always so hard to pick just 3. Without further a do. The top 3 cards for last week are:

This weeks TOP 3


Piali



DeniseTami
Great cards ladies. Please feel free to take the Top 3 Badge from the right of my blog!

Drum Roll please......The winner of last weeks challenge, and the winner of the Digital Delights $10.00 GC is Kim McP Please e-mail me your e-mail address, so I can get your prize to you!



Here are your random numbers:

12 Timestamp: 2010-07-27 02:36:07 UTC
chosen by random.org



So, by now I think you could guess that the challenge this week is Christmas in July! I hate to mention it, but Christmas is only 5 months away. Guess we better start making those Christmas cards! Are you having a hard to getting motivated? Feast your eyes on these gorgeous Christmas card made by the DT.....We hope to inspire you!



Lorie Ames


Crystal Irwin
Mary Castonquay
Kim Howard
Peggy Regan
Jackie Randolp
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC19. .......Have a great day and happy creating


My Card Qualifies for the Following Challenges:
Christmas Cards all Year Round - Anything Goes - That's easy!!!!
Rosie D's - All Creatures great and small
Stamptacular - XMAS in July -






14 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i am soooooooooo nowhere near any xmas cards. not a one. these are all fabulous!!!!!

Piali said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top3!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your Christmas card and all the others!

p.s. The last one is marked with the wrong name. It's Peggy's.

Pia said...

Super cute card!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kristen this is SUPER CUTENESS,,,,,love your card for this challenge...and the paper is FABULOUS!!!!! AWWW thanks sweetie for another fun challenge!

Tammy said...

Thanks for choosing mine as top 3!! ...beautiful samples this week also!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is SO adorable! Which paper is this? Love the image!

Peggy said...

I love this card! You can send me this a XMAS!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is adorable!! Love the layout and that cute image!!!

Melanie said...

Oh what georgous creations. I wish I had time to play this week. ;-(

Mary C said...

Cute, Cute, Cute card Kristen! i love that little mouse(I couldn't resist buying it) and the layout is perfect for it! You did a fantastic job on this challenge.

PS Where is the beautiful poinsettia card I saw? HEHE

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, that image is darling!!! The layout with cornered edges is adorable.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kristen, wow thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3. I'm proudly displaying my blinkie! Hugs, Denise x

Hazel said...

I didn't think the linking would be closed yet (thought it was till 6pm) - anyway, my card is here x