Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Going Grey Challenge #10 Animal theme

Happy Tuesday.....Tuesdays = Going Grey with Scrap-creations. I am excited to say that we had a great turn out in last weeks challenge. Thank you all for playing along. Let's not forget that last weeks challenge was a prize challenge......are you ready for the winner?????

and the winner of the 3 FREE Wink*Wink* Ink digi images is:
Here are your random numbers:

11 Timestamp: 2010-05-11 04:11:13 UTC
TamiDolphin

E-mail me your e-mail address, so I can contact wink wink for you. Congrats on your win!

This weeks challenge is to use an animal. I went with another stampavie stamp and used the bear. I just love all Stampavie stamps. They are just so much fun to color. Wanna see what the amazing DT came up with for the animal challenge:

Mary Castonquay

crystal IrwinPeggy ReganWeren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until Monday 17th @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC8. Have a great day and happy creating!











Other challenges my card qualifies for:

Crafty cardmakers challenge #20-The challenge is to distress. This works for me, as I distressed all the cardstock on my card


Crafty Ann's Challenge #14-This week is a fun challenge because it's "Anything Goes"!


Lexi's Creations Challenge 13-This challenge is to use an animal on your card. I just love to color animals so I use them a lot on my cards.

The Crazy Challenge-This challenge this week is cute and cuddly, what a fun theme to use!

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #82-This is a recipe challenge this week also. You are to use 3 embellishment, 2 papers,and 1 image. I love to do recipes!

Pile It On Challenge #18-This week the challenge is cute and cuddly.

Critter Sketch Challenge: Critter related. I think my bear passes for a critter.

32 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristen this is sooo cute and the colors are beautiful!! I LOVE this sweet image and those added flowers are just perfect sweetie!! Thanks again for a fabby challenge girl!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

So dang cute, Kristen!!

Julie Ranae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Somerville said...

How cute Kristen, wonderful coloring!

Peggy said...

This is so cute Kristen! I almost used the same DP on mine.

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Kristen and so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at Ctafty Ann's.
The other DT cards are lovely too
Ann x

Debbie said...

That teddy and birdie are absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at PIO! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Great creations this week girls! Kristen, love that paper/image you used.

Arianne said...

Love the image & the colours you've used!
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week!
Hugs, Arianne

Beryl said...

Great card. Fab image.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Mary C said...

TOO cute Kristen!!! I love that little bear and your coloring looks fantastic! This is a great challenge!!! Fabulous card as always Kristen!!!

Danni said...

Your card is just too cute! I just love the papers/colors! all the other cards are fab too!

Tami said...

Really happy on my win and I hope I e-mailed correctly with my info.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, love the bear and your DP colours are just scrummy

Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy Challenge'
this week!!

Hugs Shell xx

Lorie said...

Such fun cards this week! I hope my butterfly is an animal!

Unknown said...

tooooo cute, thanks so much for playing along with both PIO and the crazy.
Trish

Faye said...

Such cute cards, they are lovely. Thanks for playing at Lexi's. x

Tami said...

I won last weeks challenge and I e-mailed I hope to the correct addy. My e-mail is alyssasmom98@aol.com Thanks

Donna said...

Great challenge this week! Had lots of fun making this card. My card is here: http://indianainking.blogspot.com/2010/05/fun-challenges.html

Scrappy said...

Oh how cute is this! So
creative!Thanks for Piling it On
with us this week! We hope you'll
join us again next week!

Kathryn B said...

Your card is beautiful! I love all your fresh colors and your image is adorable!
Thanks for sharing it with The Critter Sketch challenge this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card just adore that image and your colours are beautiful thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

These are all SO CUTE!! GREAT use of "critters":) Thanks so much for joining at Critter Challenges this week!!

Moira said...

Beautiful!

Your bear is definitely a critter!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Challenge Blog! Hope to see you next week!!

marsha said...

What a precious bear! I love everything about your card, it is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Challenge this week!

Hug, Marha

Julie Riley said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute bear, you have done a great job well done. Thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

Nana said...

This can not be any cutier! Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" and "PIO" this week!
Hugs Nana

BethieJ said...

Your card is DARLING!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT weekend!

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job DT. Just linked mine.

Helen said...

Awwww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & Pile It On!
Helen x

Illy said...

Beautiful card, I love it!!!!! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Anonymous said...

kristen,
love the colors and that stitching is just the right touch!

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!
-- dalis
PIO Owner