Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!! Hope Stamps Eternal cupcake Inspiration

Happy Easter!!! Thank you for stopping by today. Wow, her in New Englad we are getting some grogeous weather. It has been high in the 70's and just perfect. The flowers are making their way out and the grass is getting greener by the day. It is so much better than the days of rain we have had in the past 2 weeks. Not sure if the rain here in New England made your local news, but we have been getting killed with rain. School have cancel because the roads have been so flooded, and the rivers are overflowing cause SERIOUS flooding to people homes and companies. Thankfully we weren't affected, but I feel bad for the people who have 6 inches of water in their basement. Yikes.....Sime of the site I saw on the news were terrible, but I know they are singing now with the sun and warm temps that have arrived .

I made my card today for Hope Stamps Eternals cupcake inspiration Challenge! As I have said before, when I look at a photo, I try to draw what pops at me at first sight. So what I saw, was a bunch of flowers in purple, pink, orangs, and green, and with today being Easter, I wanted to get one more Easter card in. So, that is what I did, I got this great egg template from Kristine Breach's blog, and I used the new Basic Grey Kioshi paper, and I bordered my image in with sweet blossom flowers (which is my new favorite embellishment), and viola, I have a quick yet cute easter card. I have to admit this was one of my quickest cards ever.

Hey, would you like to see what the DT did with this weeks inspiration Cupcakes? You can check the out here:

Colleen - Karen-Kelli-Michelle-Piali-teresa

We would love to have you play along this week! Make sure to add a direct link to
your NEW creation on Mr Linky at Hope Stamps Eternal by Saturday, April 10th at 9 pm MT.
This is an Inspiration challenge, but please make sure your creation is truly inspired by this
cupcake and this challenge is linked in your post. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS
or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC53 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! Rachel will post the Top 5 next Sunday.

Have a Great Sunday and a Great Easter!! Happy Creating!

6 comments:

Piali said...

So Pretty Kristen!! Love the idea ..and cute image.
hugs~

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what a beautiful card....great job! Happy Easter

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! :) Love all those flowers!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful, love all the flowers!

Kristine said...

AAAAACKK!!!! I missed this! This is sooo CaUTE Kristen *Ü* I'm so glad you saw my blog and grabbed that link--FUN huh? LOVE your take on it with your roses around the opening--those are so pRETTY!! Super job. I found that mine doesn't stand up, LOL! Oh well! What do you expect? LOL. Hope you had a wonderful Easter?! xXx

Ida said...

This is just adorable. Love it!