Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friends Forever-Motivet style & CHA Count Down

Happy Sunday......I don't ususally post a card on Sundays, but I had a chance to get to my "happy place" last night, and whip up a card.

Sooo....4 more days until CHA California. I am getting very excited. As much as I look forward to the show, I am mostly looking forward to meeting my "online friends". I have met some amazing people on line, and I am looking forward to finally putting a face with a name.

ok, moving onto my card. Another Motivet. I just love these stamps. They are the best size to color and they are "SUPAH" cute (ladies, get ready for the VERY heavy Boston accent). I used the Friday Sketchers challenge to design my card, with this new Memory box paper, that looks more amazing in "real" life. Fro some reason, the lighter papers don't photograph as well. Hmmm...


Well, That is all for me today. I have to get ready for a fun filled Sunday at work (bummer). Well, I hope you have a wonderful day and happy creating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen great card and awesome colouring!! I would love to go to the CHA too! But it is too far away.

I have entered your new years blogcandy,but can't find anywere a winner announced.Have you pulled a winner yet?

Crystal said...

AWW Kristen this is SWEET!!! I LOVE this cute image!!!! You lucky gal, enjoy cali!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Too cute! great papers and stitching!

Basement Stamper said...

Cute, cute card!!! Love all the sewing, my machine has been sorely neglected :-(

I'm so excited to meet my online friends too...and bunk with them!

kareN stampZ said...

Much too cute!