Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Happy Monday. I am home from Vacation and I have developed a Sinus Infection and I am having trouble with my asthma. I can't seem to get into the swing of thing. After a 10 hour drive home on Sat, I layed on the couch all day yesterday. Hopefully I can get things together soon. I have a ton of laundry to do and the kids and I go back to school next week. I can't believe it. I am not ready for summer to be over.........

Anyways, we did have a FABULOUS vacation at Ocean City Maryland, and loved everything about it (except the drive). Since I have no cards to share today, I thought I would share some pics. I hope you all have a fabulous day and happy Creating!







4 comments:

Mary C said...

WOW Kristen it looks like everyone had lots of fun there. Your pics are great. I can't believe it is time to head back to school. I would like a couple more weeks!
Hope your feeling better soon!

Michelle Quinno said...

Great pics! Love that horse photo. So pretty! My family in MD always spend a week or so in Ocean City. I've never been.

Hope your system gets back to normal soon!

Basement Stamper said...

great pictures, sorry you came home with the crummy sinus infection. Hope it doesn't last as long as mine did.

kareN stampZ said...

looks like a really great holiday