Thursday, February 26, 2009

SUINK & MORE Sneek Peek!



SU INK just released 2 brand new sets. I am seek peeking the set called "Some Bunny Loves You". This is a great set with lots of stamps, with many possibilities. Make sure you check out the SUINK blog for more peeks.

I love SPRING, and I wanted my girl look come across like spring was at her toes, as well as those cute little chicks and Easter eggs. Both the sets will be available for purchase on March 1st. Don;t for get to visit the rest of the DT members for more great cards.

Have a Terrific Thursday and Happy Creating.

Supplies: Paper: Making Memories, Coredinations Cardstock, Stamps: SUINK and More: Ink: Copics, Memento Black. Misc: Punches, ribbon, white pen, brads

12 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

SUPER CUTE!!! love the layout and the papers. CUTE chicks!

MJ said...

This is just darling. I love the layout. Don't you love those images? I got mine late and need to get to work on my sneak peek for tomorrow. Great job on this one.

Colleen Wold said...

What a beautiful card! The papers are soooooooooo pretty together!

Anne said...

What a cute card, it just shouts SPRING IS HERE!

Janna said...

Kristen this is adorable!!! I love the pink and green together and your layout is amazing!! I have to say though, my favorite part is the way you made the grass for the chicks to be in! what a fabulous idea!

smiles,
janna

Laura said...

What an ADORABLE card Kristen. The paper you used is darling; I love the colors. And, those chicks are TOO CUTE...LOL!!! I can't wait to see what else you do with the new sets.

Michelle Quinno said...

She is so cute and your card is AMAZING! Love the design!

Carolina said...

What an absolutely sweet card! Love the design, the beautiful color combo...ahhh, it all came together so perfectly!

Pia said...

so cute Kristen!

i'm with the band said...

Super cute!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh Kristen, this is so ADORABLE!!! That little girl is so precious and those chicks are over the top cute!! Love it!!!

Debby said...

Wow! I love that DP and the colors are fabulous and your layout is cute cute cute.