Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a Penguin Valentine!



Are you all having a MARVOLOUS Monday? I have to admit, Monday is my least favorite day of the week. The weekend is usually the only time that we really get "real" family time. During the week we are running from activity to activity, and with me working and going to school nights, I barely get to see my hubby, and little time with my daughter. So, Monday just means the begining of another hectic week, and 5 more days till the weekend.

Well, I did have time to make this Memory Box Valentines card. I made this card for a mystery image swap for my SGGW yahoo group. I always think the penquin is so cute, but I have decided it is not really a "me" stamp. I think the image is to small, and now that I am addicted to my Copics, I prefer a image that requires a little more coloring.

I hope you all are enjoying your monday, and just think, 4 more days till the weekend! Any big plans?

MATERIALS
stamps: Memory box, saying by Pink Cat Studio, and Heart by SU INK
Paper: Basic Grey, Coredinations Cardstock
inks: copics, Memento
misc: Ribbon, pop dots, Brads

10 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Fab-i-liscious card!!! great layout! You are Marvelous!

Debby said...

Yeah I'm not hip on Mondays either. Your card is super duper cute though.

Gail S. said...

Love the card! That penguin is sooooo stinking cute!!

Janna said...

Well I just love this card you created!! The color combo is great and I love the layout!

Smiles,
janna

Basement Stamper said...

I feel the same way, we run from activity to activity during the week, it's tiring!

I had a hard time with this stamp as well, was s small. I do like a few small stamps, but like the ones I can color

Janet said...

cute cute card!!! love it!

Michelle Quinno said...

Your card is Marvy!! Love it! I use my Memory Box Penguin all the time!

Monday isn't my favorite either.

Sharon said...

This is tooo cute!

Anne said...

Oh! Cute penguin :)

Mary C said...

I love this card Kristen! You're really go piecing in with the DP paper, especially those small areas. I love that heart.