Monday, November 3, 2008

Princess card



Happy Monday...... As promised, I am posting card #8 out 14 cards straight. This was one of the cards I made while I was away in Vermont. I love this stamp set, but I do not love my card. It appears messy to me, but my daughter thought it was great (she is only 7). This stamps set is made by Lizzie Anne Designs. They have some great stamps check them out if you get a chance. Thak for looking and I will have another card tomorrow (hopefully one I like better).

6 comments:

Deby said...

Kristen, This doesn't look messy to me at all; in fact, I think it's pretty cute!!! The artist is always the biggest critic!

Pia said...

I love it!

Sharon said...

A very cute card Kristen. Not at all messy.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful card.

Debby said...

Messy? Are you kidding me? This is so cute! I even zoomed in on it to see what was messy about it. Maybe it's a bit busy to suit you but it's still cute! But not messy!

Michelle Quinno said...

It's very cute and not messy at all.